What’s Women in Motion?
The Women In Motion Program gives contributions of as much as $2500 for Alberta not-for-profit and charitable organizations to run high-quality leisure, sport/bodily exercise packages particularly for ladies 18+ in Alberta. Not-for-profit and charitable organizations are inspired to use for assist to extend motion alternatives for people who’ve been, and proceed to be, excluded from our sporting, recreation, and bodily exercise programs because of interrelated components equivalent to race, gender, revenue, (dis)skill, faith, and language.
- Women in Motion are community-based and directed packages that present alternatives to be taught new abilities, have optimistic social interactions and have enjoyable taking part in bodily exercise.
- Women in Motion packages are run and arranged by the making use of not-for-profit or charity and are tailor-made to suit the wants of the group.
- The Women in Motion program will not be meant to assist coaching or teaching charges for particular person athletes.
- Program Targets and Targets
- How are Purposes Evaluated?
- All of InMotion Network’s contribution packages are funded by AGLC gaming proceeds.
- All Women in Motion purposes should be submitted by an Alberta primarily based not-for-profit group or charity in good standing